Founded in April 2020, Nashville, Tenn.-based One GI® has had a massive year for acquisitions, with 11 deals in the last 15 months.
In its nearly two years of practice, the company has focused on “building a contiguous, solid regional presence,” Mary Mackey, One GI®’s vice president of brand and communication, told Becker’s.
The company has practices in six states.
Here are the 11 acquisitions:
- Associates in Gastroenterology in Nashville, Tenn.
- Gastroenterology Associates and Endoscopy Center of North Mississippi in Oxford
- Dayton (Ohio) Gastroenterology
- Digestive Health Specialists in Tupelo, Miss.
- Gastroenterology Health Partners in Louisville Ky.
- Gastroenterology Health Partners in New Albany, Ind.
- Franklin (Tenn.) Gastroenterology
- Digestive Health Associates in Terre Haute, Ind.
- Digestive Disease Consultants in Cleveland
- North Coast Endoscopy in Cleveland
- Great Lakes Gastroenterology in Mentor, Ohio
About One GI®
One GI® is a gastroenterology management services organization that partners with GI physicians to help them manage, optimize, and grow their practices. One GI® provides critical business services to physicians so they can focus on what they do best: providing excellent care to patients. For additional information on One GI®, please visit www.onegi.com.
About Webster Equity Partners
Founded in 2003, Webster Equity Partners is a private equity firm that partners with healthcare service companies with a focus on high impact growth strategies based on delivering the highest quality care and exceptional service. For additional information on Webster Equity Partners, including a complete list of companies, please visit www.websterequity